So, she’s finally marrying you. You must be quite happy thinking about your days with your loved one. But before that, you have to make arrangements to bring her home. First of all the arrangements is the wedding ring. Here’s a complete guide to buy the perfect wedding ring for your future spouse.
How to Buy the Best Engagement Ring
Follow these instructions to nail the best wedding ring deal.
- Do your Research: Do not enter Toronto engagement ring store without prior research. You can find out about them on the internet. The jargon may have a different meaning than what you perceived and you can be pushed into something you don’t want to buy, or something that didn’t worth the price.
- Narrow Down Your Choices: With the arsenal full of knowledge, choose your best armor (options) and enter the ring store to see whether they have what you look for.
- Buying Online: Buying online is always an option, especially with enormous amount of improvement in security of the buyer. But before that, you should visit a physical store to see the quality of diamond you’d buy.
If you feel all this is too much and want to go see/buy something right there, visit the best Engagement Rings in Toronto like Serli&Siroan. They have the best engagement rings Toronto for the price.
What Else to Do Before Buying
- If you have questions along the way, you can ask from the experts of diamond rings.
- You can see what other people got and for how much, how they went about deciding and ask questions if you are stuck.
- Browse online review platforms for resources. Periscope has a lot of resources and a great search engine to find wholesale diamond sellers with reviews.
- Narrow down the 4Cs based on the price and your taste and start searching for the sellers.
Buying a Diamond
- After you have the diamond you like and the store you would like to buy from, email the store and ask for the GIA certificate.
- If you are satisfied with that, you can go ahead and buy the diamond.
- Check if they will reduce the price if you pay in cash.
After You Buy the Diamond
After you buy the diamond, take it to an independent appraiser and do another appraisal to make sure the diamond you bought matches the GIA certificate. If GIA number is not inscribed on the diamond, you might want to make an appointment at the nearest GIA and get it inscribed. GIA number secures the stone with its owner. Even if you lost it in future and someone tries to resell it without your knowledge, the GIA number will tie the stone with you and you’ll get it back easily.
About the Setting
You can opt to buy the setting separately, if you think you can save money this way. It works sometimes. Here’s what you should consider:
- Learn about the cost of service. Some jewelers offer this service for free after you purchased the settings from them.
- Find out if there’s a way to make adjustments later.