If you are planning to visit some amazing spots, then you must not miss Bhopal. It has been a destination where both the Hindus and Muslims have lived pleasantly over the years. You can sense this thing in the chic, living style and cuisines of the area.
The variety of diverse spots in this city can leave you spellbound. Many tourists visit this land of lakes to embrace thrill and charm. You must be thinking that since the city is so popular among tourists, the prices for accommodations would be very high? Well, no worries, you can check out a reasonable hotel in Bhopal with rates prior to your trip. So, let these petty excuses take a back seat and get ready for this thrilling experience.
National Museum of Mankind
- This museum is also popular as the Tribal Habitat Museum. It was established in the year 1985 and was inaugurated by Prime Minister of India Late Mrs. Indira Gandhi. The museum is scattered over a range of two hundred acres of land which is close to popular Upper Lake. It is in the lap of Shamla Hills in Bhopal.
- This national museum is one of its kinds in the country and is world famous for housing an outstanding collection of pre-historic rock shelters which date back to early stone-age epoch. The elaboration of detailed dioramas at this place would cater you a profound insight into human development from pre-historic times till the modern age of today. There are many particularities of this museum which would fill you with thill and excitement.
- Upper Lake is one of the foremost spots of Bhopal. The title of being the oldest lake in India is under the belt of this lake. The beauty and splendour of the site of this lake is phenomenal. The lake is bordered with scenic loveliness of regal hills and plush forests. A person can easily relish a relaxing time at this spot. The visitors can also get included in activities like boating, kayaking and canoeing. The place has become a picnic spot for families and groups of friends.
- Taj-ul-Masjid is situated on the shores of unspoiled MotiaTalaab. It is one of the biggest charms in the city and of course a prestigious site of religious visit for Muslims. Visitors visit this place from the farther corners of world.
- You know the Crown of these Mosques which is Taj-ul-Masjid is one of the biggest mosques in the country. It has the capacity to house one hundred seventy-five thousand people at a time. The substantial size and superb chic also makes it one of the most eminent mosques in the world.
- The building of this glorious mosque was started during the sovereignty of Mughal Emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar between the time of 1844 and 1860. IT resembles somewhat to thepopular Jama Masjid which is in Delhi.
Thus, these were just a swift glimpse of some of the spots of Bhopal, if you want to relish the entire thrill, then you have to visit it. From religious destinations to enchanting spots, everything has found its place on the map of Bhopal. Just book a comfortable hotel at Bhopal and enjoy the delight of this city.