May it be any occasion; cakes are always a perfect fit. From birthdays to anniversaries to baby showers – there is hardly any occasion that we can think of where a cake is not necessary. Thus when it comes to hosting and organising any kind of event, you need to make sure that you have placed an order for the cake.
But, which cake should you order? Should it be chocolate flavoured or strawberry? How much of it should you order? These are some of the most common questions that plague us when it comes to placing the order for a cake. Sometimes we do it right and sometimes we might get it wrong. So here are some dos and don’ts that will surely be of help when ordering a cake.
The dos of ordering a cake
- When you are ordering a cake for a large party, make sure that the flavour that you choose is a basic one which can be enjoyed by all. This is important because you do not know who might be allergic to what or what flavours they tend to avoid. So it is best to skip all that trouble and opt for chocolate cakes instead because almost everyone likes them.
- If you are ordering cake, then you should ideally order from an online cake shop in Jaipur and have the cake delivered to the party venue. This will give you a lot of options to take your pick from and you will also be able to save time because you will not have to go to the store and pick up the cake. So ordering online is a hassle free option.
- Always choose the cake and the cake decor based on the occasion. It is very important that the cake be a reflection of the occasion that you are celebrating. An anniversary cake should not be similar to that of a baby shower or birthday cake. So keep that in mind when ordering one.
The don’ts of ordering a cake
- Do not forget to take a headcount of the number of people who will be attending, because the cake that you order and its size will be dependent on that. For a small party of not more than 10people, generally a two pounds cake is more than enough.
- Do not order a cake that comes in a flavour that you essentially like. It should be in accordance with the likes and the dislikes for the people for whom the occasion is being celebrated. So do not forget to take into account their choice, because that will be the determining factor.
- Do not forget that there might be vegetarians amongst the guests and hence it is always safer to order for a cake that is eggless. If you want to give your guests some really nice options, then you can have both – plain cakes and cakes which are eggless, as well.
Stick to these does and don’ts when you are thinking about ordering a cake and you will see that you have ordered yourself one of the perfect ones!