CBSE Board offers a standard syllabus, flexibility of location and focus on overall development of the students. Choosing the top CBSE schools in Gurgaon offers the option to prepare students for a bright future ahead.
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is one of the most popular boards in India that follow the curriculum set by NCERT (National Council of Education Research and Training). CBSE schools are the best schools that many parents like their kids to go to. CBSE has always tried to make learning relevant for every student in today’s rapidly changing world. The syllabus is maintained in accordance with the world-class standards of education system.
While the choices of subjects are same for almost every board in India, the emphasis on several subject and mode of teaching varies from board to board. Gurgaon has evolved into a Millennium City from a small active and rural town of Haryana, which has brought unexpected development to the city. It offers best services, infrastructure and world-class education facilities to the learners. Due to this, many CBSE schools in Gurgaon have come up. Top CBSE schools in Gurgaon offer best education and infrastructure facilities to the students.
So, it is important to find the right school for the admission of your child. Some of the top CBSE schools in Gurgaon are:
- SCJ world Academy, Sohna Road
- DAV Public School
- Mount Olympus School
- The Paras World School
Why to choose CBSE schools?
Now the question is why to choose a CBSE Board over the others? What sets this board apart from others? Below are the key differentiators for CBSE Board:
- Course structure: CBSE being a national board offers a student-friendly course structure that is conducive to the national education policy. The course structure is designed in a way that students don’t feel too much pressurized. Interactive books make learning easy and fun activity for the students. The books offered by CBSE involve a lot of activities so as to make students learn in a playful way.
- Curriculum: The curriculum by the board is designed in a way that it helps students gain positive and ethical values besides the theoretical knowledge. The curriculum is also updated from time-to-time. The CBSE curriculum is known to help students who are aiming to pursue further studies from an institute like IIT or AIIMS. The preliminary exams are always conducted by CBSE, and therefore the students who are graduated from CBSE affiliated schools generally have an edge over those graduated from other boards.
- Best studies: Top CBSE schools in Gurgaon not only focus on imparting quality education to students but also ensure their overall development. The curriculum is designed in such as way that it encourages students to participate in extra-curricular activities along with studies.
4. Flexibility: The board also gives flexibility to the students to pursue their field of interest. There is no compulsion on students to pick a certain stream. The board aims to instill a sense of confidence in students and empowers them to become better and independent individuals.